1.5 inch 4-Stroke Portable Gas Powered Water Transfer Pump
- High quality and compression resistance
- Ergonomic carry handle with soft grip for comfort
- Pull recoil start system allows for simple start up
- Maximum flow rate of 80 gallons per minute
- A maximum head of 78.5 ft and a maximum suction of 26 ft will be sufficient to meet your needs
- Gas engine on the pump makes it ideal for use during power outages and at remote jobsites
- Best choice for handle the toughest jobs
- EPA certification
This water transfer pump is designed for handle the toughest jobs.
It can be used to drain a pool in no time, empty a flooded basement, pump out a flooded trench, fill or empty a water storage tank or reservoir, irrigate a field, hose down a construction site and more. 80 gallons per minute maximum delivery powered by a 87cc engine, provides superior power, performance and efficiency. A maximum head of 78.5 ft and a maximum suction of 26 ft will be sufficient to meet your needs.
The lightweight and an auxiliary handle along with this unit's compact design make it convenient to store your pump until the next time you need it. Don't hesitate to buy it!
- Item dimension: 19.5 x 14.5 x 18 inches (L x W x H)
- Main material: Aluminum + iron + copper
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Engine displacement (CC): 79.8
- Starting system: Recoil start
- Suction port dia: 1.5 in
- Max power: 2.1 HP
- Engine: UP152
- Rated capacity: 18 m3/h (80-Gallon-Per-Minute)
- Fuel tank size: 1.6 L
- Max head: 78.5 ft
- Max suction head: 26 ft
- Self-priming: Yes
- Net weight: 36.5 lbs
- Package included:
- 1 x Gasoline water pump
- 1 x Intake strainer
- 1 x Hose clamps
- 1 x Spark plug wrench
- 1 x Manual (Hose not included)
Started right up and pumped my pool very fast. Well pleased with product.
excellent pump, smaller than expected. I have it hooked to 1.5" pvc (about 200') with 7 5/8" hoses connected at various positions. It has more than enough pressure to run all the sprinklers simultaneously. I have it throttled back a bit and it will run for approx. 3 - 3.5 hours.
Starts easily and delivers a nice flow of water. I am surprised how long a tank of gas lasts. Great product.