11' Inflatable Surfboard SUP with Adjustable Paddle Fin
- Brand new and high quality
- The high quality EVA and drop-stitch construction will let the surfboard withstand a lot of pressure without deforming or bursting
- Perfect for all skill levels and suits in most water environments
- Comes with a carry backpack, when the board deflated and rolled up, you can easily store and transport
- Besides the carry bag, it also includes the extendable paddle, fin, manual pump and repair kit
- The elastic ropes and d-rings on front deck which can store your belongings in this place
- Paddle is extendable which cen be adjusted the length form 67" to 83" as you want
This 11' inflatable stand up paddle board, which made of high quality material and drop-stitch technology, is extremely durable.
This SUP is virtually unbreakable, and impressively portable. When fully inflated, the size is about 11' x 30" x 6". But when the board is deflated, it will save a lot of space and can be rolled up to stored in the carry bag. The board can provide excellent glide for fishing, cruising, exploring and fitness. The 6" thickness of the board allows heavier riders to enjoy this fun paddling sport. With this excellent flat-water cruising board, beginners can enjoy wonderful surfing experience. Once your adventure winds down, simply deflate, roll up and store your board in the carry bag, it’s convenient and portability.
Are you expecting to get a better surfing experience? Just take our ideal surfboard home now!
- Color: Black + Red
- Material : EVA + PP paddle
- Net weight: 20 lbs
- Weight capacity: 310 lbs
- Overall dimension: 11' x 32" x 6"
- Paddle adjustable: 67" - 83"
- Package includes:
- 1 x Inflatable paddle board
- 1 x Extendable paddle
- 1 x Pump
- 1 x Carrying backpack
- 1 x Fin
- 1 x Repair kit
- 1 x Manual
This was a fabulous purchase. The paddleboard is easy to inflate and very sturdy. My board has three fins and is very stable when turning and maneuvering in the water. After one day at the lake, my brother purchased two boards for his family.