1200W Garden Water Pump Shallow Well Pressurized Home Irrigation 1000GPH
- Brand new and Good Quality
- Designed and manufactured in line with the valid safety requirements
- has a lift rating of 150 feet
- 150 foot head lift provides enough water and pressure for a magnitude of jobs
- 1000 Gallon Per Hour rating tackles any draining job at a fraction of the time
- 1" hose fittings
- Max Flow Rate:1000 Gallon Per Hour
- Max Lift: 150 Feet
- Max Suction Height: 26 feet
- Dia. of pipe: 1"
- length of cable:4 feet，UL PLUG
- Package included: 1 x garden pump
I have installed the pump and it is working great. It is very easy to assemble and use. Great shallow well pump for the tank.
It works so well and is smooth and fairly quiet. I used this pump from an small tank to our house. And this new pump provides enough water when we need it.
Received the pump very quickly after I ordered it. I plumbed it up to my 70' deep yard well with about 12' of lift. Primed the pump, plugged it in and it worked perfectly. The pump cycles between 20 and 60 psi and pumps continuously when the valve is fully open. I pumped into my pool for 5 straight hours without an issue. The bladder didn't say how much pressure should be on it, but I noticed a sticker on the identical pump that I replaced, called for 26-29 psi on the air bladder. I checked the new pump and the pressure was 26 psi. It has already paid for itself. The old pump lasted about 5 years before the motor froze up.
The size and weight of the pump has me a bit sceptical in terms of it durability. Lets see how it goes. I will report back in 6 months. Great pump for the price.
I need this pump urgently and when I contact with the seller, they ship it very quickly. I used it yesterday, and it worked wonderfully. Really appreciate.