2-person Portable Pop-up Ice Shelter Fishing Tent with Bag
- Brand new and high quality
- Made out of tough 300D oxford fabric that keeps the cold out allowing you to fish comfortably
- Waterproof, minus 30℉ frost resistance
- Easy to put away and contains a bag in which it fits and can be easily carried
- Two layers of the window in oxford and transparent PVC for your hermetic or ventilate needs
- Total covered windows on the tent are detachable
- Easily fit 2 people with ample fishing room
This is a ice fishing tent, which is made out of tough 300D oxford fabric that keeps the cold out allowing you to fish comfortably.
It comfortably holds 2 people with ample fishing room. It has two layers of the window in oxford and transparent PVC. If you want to be hermetic, just install this two layers. If you want to allow light in but keep the air out, just install the transparent PVC one. But if you need to ventilate, just detach the windows. Besides, portable design well fits into a bag for easy carrying on your back.
If you are looking for such a ice fishing tent, please don't hesitate to buy one!
- Color: Red
- Material: Oxford and PU
- Weight: 18.5 lbs
- Fibre pole: 9.5 mm
- Ground dimensions: 59" x 59" (L x W)
- Folded dimensions: 43.5" x 8" x 8" (L x W x H)
- Overall dimensions: 76" x 76" x 67" (L x W x H)
- Person capacity: 2 Persons
- Frost resistance: -30℉
very well made product, event the anchors are super quality. very easy to pop up and fold down, fits in bag real easy after use. very pleased with the size i am 6'2 and can stand up and still have plenty of headroom inside.
Great shanty built as well if not better than my frabill.
Shelter is awesome. Easy pop-up setup and push to collapse, storage is "duffle bag" style with large armlets to carry like a backpack. Largest clearest windows on all 4 side I could find on an ice shelter. 6 anchors included bit into the ice clean and easy. Kept the unit stable in 15-20mph wind. Plenty of room for 2 inside. Bonus... when not ice fishing I set it up in the living room and the kids play in it for hours :) My only "complaint" I wish this unit was at least 6ft in the peak, Just so once in a while you can stand straight up and stretch your legs without having to get out. It is ~ 5'8 into the peak. Beyond that I am very satisfied with it.
Great worked perfectly
Awesome tent. 2 bigger people can get a little crowded more for a one person