24" Single Speed 3-wheel Bicycle Adult Tricycle
- Large-capacity folding iron basket - The tricycle has a front basket and a large rear basket. It's convenient for shopping and carry enough thing you want. Folding basket is perfect for picnics or storing groceries.
- Sturdy steel construction - The 3-wheeled bike made of high quality iron, it can support riders and cargos combined weight up to 304 lbs
- 24" Big wheels with fenders - 24" Big wheels with stylish full wrapped fenders to keep you clean and dry in rainy days. Lightweight alloy rims with galvanized iron spoke help keep the ride light and smooth
- Soft padded seat-an extra-large padded seat with springs to cushion your ride. Enjoy the benefits of exercise, fresh air and fun
- Front and rear brakes - With front V brake and rear inflation brake, this tricycle would provide you double protection
This is the 24-inch three-wheeled bicycle, which make you can enjoy a breezy ride and arrive with ease.
The front and back basket could hold fruits, vegetables and so on. You would never lose balance or shoot the breeze with your neighbors while riding around. Just get on and ride! The tricycle has a front basket and a large rear basket. It's convenient for shopping and carry enough thing you want. Folding basket is perfect for picnics or storing groceries. With front V brake and rear inflation brake, this tricycle would provide you double protection.
This is the 24-inch three-wheeled bicycle. Don't hesitate to buy it.
- Main material: Steel
- Weight: 67 lbs
- Tricycle body color: As the pictures shown
- Dimension: As pictures shown
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs
- The front basket’s load capacity: 17 lbs
- The rear basket size’s load capacity: 67 lbs
- Package included:
- 1 x Bicycle
- 1 x Instruction
I had a hard time with assembly. My neighbor came over and put it together for me. The fenders are awful, and I had to remove the front fender it was banging so much against the wheels. The fenders are very flimsy. The rear fenders also rattle. I'm afraid they are needed. If I ever have to walk this bike home the fenders are protection over running over myself.
I am absolutely loving this tricycle! I'm 40 years old. I never learned how to ride a bike. I've tried several times over the years, but never could get the balance. Now I ride this, and it's such an amazing feeling! I'm so happy I made this purchase.
well, after putting the whole thing together, I had to call in a bike shop(pedal to the people ,by the way, really great moble bike repair in Chicago) to try and fit and or fit the rear fenders on....clearly made for another model bike and there was no way to fit them on . I am having to order replacement fenders and have them installed......more expence and more trouble ! I would return the bike, but that would be even a bigger problem and cost ! I basically love the trike , and wish I could give 5 stars, but no...as with most things now......"you have one job to do" and no one follows through. really , shame on shhwinn for sending something like this out