4' Sectional Floor Trapezoid Gymnastics Balance Beam
- Excellent for gym or home use for donkey kicks/handstands, jumps, leaps
- Great for young gymnasts, cheerleaders, & martial artist
- The sectional beam connects together easily with the permanently attached Velcro fastener
- The 4" top is the same width as a beam used during competition
- The suede surface is similar to that of a competition beam
- It is recommended buying (2) units if you are looking to practice skills such as walkovers, leaps, and handstands
This sectional floor balance beam sports is perfect for beginners or if the space is limited. The suede surface is like that of a competition beam.
The 4" top is the same width as a beam used during competition. You can use it in the gym or at home for practicing jumps, leaps and other skills. It has Velcro ends so you can easy connect several beams into one.
It is lightweight so it's easy to move from one place to another as well as pick up to store away.
- Dimensions: 4' x 4" (L x H) with 4" top that tapers down to 8" wide base
- Material: Foam with suede cover and vinyl bottom and ends
- Length: 4'
- Width: 4" on the top and tapers to 8" at the base
- Height: 4"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- 1 x floor balance beam
Bought it for my granddaughter and she loves it. It helps her practice at home.
Super easy to set up. Daughter loves it!
My granddaughter is practicing on this beam every night. Great beam to practice in when she is not at the gym.
This has been fun and helpful in my granddaughters gymnastics because she practices her beam at home. She loves it.
My niece absolutely loves this! Very sturdy and professional feel.