48" x 50' 1/2inch Wire Fence Mesh Galvanized Cage Wire
- Brand new and high quality
- Made from 19 gauge steel wire, sturdy and durability
- Hot dipped galvanized, double zinc coating, rust resistance and long service life
- Lightweight, flexible design makes roll easy to use for a number of applications, and be altered to meet your need
- 1/2" Opening square mesh weave is flexible and tight enough to leave out larger ground crawling arachnids
- Perfect for animal containment, temporary fences, home maintenance, sifting screen and craft projects
- It can provides great protection and support for plants, erosion control, and compost containment
- Protects the trees from damage caused by wildlife
This is the hardware cloth galvanized cage wire with 1/2" opening square mesh weave, which is an extremely versatile product that can be used for a number of application.
The product includs animal containment, temporary fences, home maintenance, sifting screen and craft projects. It provides great protection and support for plants, erosion control, and compost containment. Besides, it is lightweight, flexible and economical and also available in various gauges, you can tailor the size you need. Perfect for animal containment, temporary fences, home maintenance, sifting screen and craft projects. It can provides great protection and support for plants, erosion control, and compost containment. Protects the trees from damage caused by wildlife.
It is a great addition for you, don't hesitate to buy one.
- Color: Silver
- Item dimensions: 48" x 50'
- Weight: 35 lbs
Great value for you money
Purchased this material to construct a pigeon barrier for our solar panels. The material is sturdy, yet easy to work with. As it is in a roll, it can be a bit tricky to work with, but once cut to size, it worked great to create my non-patent pending “pigeon prevention system”.
It concerns me that this wire may not have a good galvanized coating, it appears to be very shiny compred to previous hardware cloth. I purchased. It also seems that the seams are not good and with too much bending this wire will break at the weld seams. This is installed on a chicken coop and just recently installed, so will see how it holds up with weather and all other factors. I hope it will hold up, but very concerned. Its is very shiny and not sure of the galvanized coating.
Way better quality than in stores and cheaper. Great buy.
This wire works very well. It takes two people to attach to a wooden raised bed, it tends to warp and needs to be pulled to straighten it. We used a nail gun to make sure the gophers or mice could not burrow from below into the garden beds.