5/16" x 100' 1/4" NPT 300PSI Hand Crank Air Hose Reel
- Brand new and high quality
- Can be rotated from 0 to 360 degree enable easy use when mounting to bench or wall
- Extreme all weather flexibility
- Optional-position for securing hose at desired length
- Hand crank rewind for non-kinked wrapping, storage, and protection of hose
- Steel construction for strength and durability with axle support for stability during operation
- Lubricated precision bearings for smooth rewind
- Bracket with assemble tool kit
- Indispensable tool amongst auto repair industry
This is a hand crank air hose reel which will provide ultimate convenience for storing and working with air hose.
It features optional-position for securing hose at desired length. The package comes with a bracket which can be mounted on the wall or ceiling for 0 to 360 degree rotating. What's more, its durable material insures long lifespan. With it, your work will be more convenient and faster.
If you are looking for such a hand crank air hose reel, please don’t hesitate to buy one!
- Material: Metal + PVC
- Color: As pictures show
- Net weight: About 19 lbs
- Maximum pressure: 300 PSI
- Overall dimensions: 13" x 10.1" x 15" (L x W x H)
- Air hose size: 100 ft. Long 5/16" air hose reel
- Hose style: Retractable
- Reel air inlet (f): 1/4", 5/16" NPT
- Air hose outlet (m): 5/16", 1/4" NPT
- Suitable for temperature: -4℉ to 113℉
- Package includes:
- 1 x Hose reel
- 1 x 100ft Rubber air hose
- 1 x User manual
Product works as expected. I've owned for the past couple months and have used this hose with many different attachments and it has always performed as advertised.
Works awesome, I use it all day on several jobs, I installed it on my work van. I do auto glass so I need it to help me be more perficient in my craft.
The reel works great! It solved the problem of having the air hose lying on the shop floor where it was a trip hazard and was likely to get damaged. Just needed a few air hose fittings and some nuts and bolts to make the connections and mount on the ceiling. Th metal reel looks like it should hold up well.