6' x 4' Tri-Fold Gymnastics Mat Thick Folding Panel
- New Design And High Quality
- Comfortable With EPE Pearl Wool Inside
- Easy To Clean Durable PU Leather Cover
- Perfect For Many Uses: Tumbling, Exercise Programs, Pilates, Stretching, Yoga, Martial Arts, Gymnastics, Day Care Activities, Etc.
- Convenient For Carry And Storage With 3 Folding Panels
- Sewn Handles For Easy Transportation
- 4 Sided Velcors Strips On The End Of The Mat Allows Additional Connection With More Mats For Tumbling Exercises
Whether you’re at home, the gym, or the beautiful outdoors, don’t let a little hard ground stand in the way of your fitness routine. The Goplus Tri-Fold Exercise Mat will help keep you fit and flexible, making various forms of training possible to do anywhere, anytime.
Two carrying handles makes transportation convenient, and the tri-fold design is compact to fit easily into closets, car trunks, or in storage units at the gym. At 6-feet in length, it allows most users to lay down comfortably. It can also be used in a folded position for extra padding when you need an even softer surface.
Made from EPE foam, it maintains its shape over time, and offers moderate firmness with flexibility. This Durable Tumbling Mat Is Ideal For Your Healthy Workout.
- Color: Black/Blue
- Material: EPE Pearl Wool (Interior) / PU Leather (Cover)
- Dimension: 6' x 4' x 2"(W X L X Thickness)
- Panel Dimension: 2' x 4' x 2"(W X L X Thickness)
- Package Includes: 1 x Gymnastics Mat
The girls love it! Now they have a mat they can take with anywhere!
Good price and perfect size for us. It feels sturdy.
I was nervous to purchase this without being able to touch it or test the quality of the foam. It is surprisingly firm enough to provide cushioning. My daughter uses this to practice tumbling at home on our hard wood floor and it works well and provides needed padding. Other mats I've purchased have been less firm and when you stand on it, your foot hits the floor below. This one gives a little but not too much.
I had high expectations for this mat and I was NOT disappointed.Rugged vinyl cover, stitching and foam ( extruded polypropylene (EPP) I think). Hook and loop (Velcro) strips on perimeter are very strong and must be for securing the panels when folded or for attaching to other mats.I reduced the width to 3' to fit my exercise bench by some careful cutting and gluing. All worked out well and am very pleased with this mat.
Like this mat. It works a lot better then the thin yoga mat