65" Bamboo Modular Workbench Table
- Large tabletop area and spacious legroom provides you comfortable working experience
- Sturdy bamboo and steel construction that make the workbench durable and steady, support up to 1500 lbs
- Round corner design lest the child get hurt by accident
- Legs are black powder coated finished，rustproof and keep away scratched
- Solid bamboo work surface and UV-cured protective coating
- Four plastic adjustable feet used for supporting table
- Easy assembly and clean due to built in simple structure
This is the 65" workbench which will meets all your needs.
Still looking for a sturdy workbench in your house? You can do projects from gardening to auto repair, such as hitting, staining, drilling, cutting, and even diy. Due to large top, the desk provides spacious room for heavy duty equipment such as chisel, chainsaw and a hammer. And the thickened steel frame makes this table steady to use and support up to 1500 lbs. Made of natural bamboo material, it’s not non-toxic and smooth but comfortable to touch and lay on the desk. Besides, the large surface area and spacious legs room provides you comfortable using experience, and you also can use legroom to put your other things to save space. Anyway, personalize your home or garage with this functional workbench.
This is the 65" workbench. Don't hesitate to buy it.
- Color: As the picture shown
- Material: Steel + Bamboo
- Product dimensions: 65" x 18" x 39" ( L x W x H )
- Net weight: 76 lbs
- Maximum weight capacity: 1500 lbs
- Package includes:
- 1 x Workbench
Excellent work bench! This bench fits perfectly into the space I set a side in my garage. The 18" depth was exactly what I was looking for. I was actually surprised at how easy it was to assemble. It is study and will carry a heavy duty load but looks beautiful. I did not buy any of the shelving for underneath but plan on doing so. I wanted to see how it set up and exactly what kind of cabinet would be best for storage beneath the bench. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.
Super sturdy and durable table. The Allen wrench screws are too soft and will strip if you use a standard 3/16" Allen wrench. WARNING: keep their provided Allen wrench. The tolerances are better. I lost mine.
Still using it, comes with tools, easy to assemble and extremely sturdy!
Not just a workbench for men! I bought this for my metalsmithing/jewelry making work bench. I love the height and attached a keyboard tray that I drilled into the underside of the table, as half of my bench is used for a computer. It's very sturdy, but be careful if you plan to do a lot of hammering, metal forming on it-the wood does dent and the clear lacquer chips off. But that's what a workbench is for!