7.5' Adjustable Positions Anti-Slip Grips Lightweight Kayak Paddle
- Slender curved paddle blades are designed to cut into the water and propel you along, offering superb speed and control
- Smoothly glide through water to maintain a flutter-free stroke and less fatigue
- 2 large anti-slip grip areas maximize comfort and control in any weather and water conditions
- Dual drip guards set near the blades prevent water from flowing down the shaft
- Easily separates into 2 pieces for compact travel and storage
- 3 adjustable angles of the shaft for different meets
- Aluminum pole shaft and heavy-duty PP blade make it resistant to corrosion and high impact
- 7.5ft long paddle with a standard diameter shaft is comfortable in any size hands
- Ideal for kayakers of all practicing levels and for both high and low angle methods of paddling
- Can be used for your boat, kayak, raft, jet ski
- Give you an amazing paddling experience
This 2 piece adjustable kayak paddle is perfect for your vessel.
This sturdy kayak paddle ensures good quality which will add more fun to your favorite water sporting. This kayak paddle is not only durable, but it's well designed. The feathered, contour-molded blades slice into the water and propel you along with minimal effort. The paddle features dual anti-slip grips that keeps your hands in place and keep you in control. It locks in three positions, thus allowing for ease of use by paddlers of various sizes and in varied conditions, and then separates into two pieces for storage or transport when the day's adventure is over.
This is a great paddle for leisure flat water paddling or hardcore whitewater! Hurry up to buy it!
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum, PP
- Total length: 7.5 ft
- Net weight: 3 lbs
- Blade size: 18" x 7"
- 1 x Kayak paddle
Gave this as a gift to my son who is a kayak fanatic. He fishes in one all the time on the Chattahoochee River. He loves these paddles and says they are so much nicer and easier to use than his one piece paddle.