Forklift Paddock Swingarm Lift Motorcycle Bike Stand
- Raise the motorcycle by the forks
- Easy to assemble and detach to save storage space
- Used for lifting a motorcycle sport bikes front end
- Simple design, balance wheels quickly & easily
- High grade steel construction with red/black finish
- Light and solid construction
- 4 wheels and welded reinforcements at uprights and handle
- Suit for most motorcycle
This motorcycle rear stand, which is the ideal stand for lifting a motorcycle back end in any occasion.
It has a unique width adjustable arm that allows you to raise the stand from 28" to 34" for most motorcycle. It is used for lifting a motorcycle sport bikes front end and then you could do what you want more convenient. It helps bike more easier to clean, and maintenance the tires even save garage space. The high grade steel construction with red finish makes the stand durable and sturdy.
Don't hesitate to buy such a useful and sturdy rear stand!
- Color: Red/Black
- Width of adjustable arm: 8-3/4" to 12-1/2"
- Material: High grade powder coated steel
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Package size: 23" x 18" x 5"
I bought this for my girlfriend's Honda CBR 500. The bike doesn't have a built in center stand. We bought it so we could easily clean and lube the chain. The stand is fairly light weight and is very easy to assemble. It's also very easy to use, just put the stand on the rear wheel bolts and step down on it , the bike pops right up on the stand. If you need a center stand for a motorcycle this one is pretty cheap and comes in handy for light duty maintenance and washing. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
for the money, it is very good. i anticipate only occasional use, and this should suffice.
This is exactly what I wanted to do my own service on my motorcycle. Well made and fairly priced. I am well pleased.