Open Window at Collioure (1905) by Henri Matisse Canvas Print
Great Art Deserves to be on Canvas! Unlike cheap posters and paper prints that require additional framing, Giclée canvas artwork offers the texture, look and feel of fine-art paintings. This artwork is crafted in the USA with artist-grade canvas, professionally hand-stretched and stapled over North American pine-wood bars in Gallery Wrap style; a method utilized by artists to present artwork in galleries. Fade-resistant archival inks guarantee perfect color reproduction that remains vibrant for decades even when exposed to strong light. Add brilliance in color and exceptional detail to your space with this contemporary and uncompromising style!
- 100% Made in USA.
- Hand assembled by highly trained craftsmen.
- Fade resistant ultra-chrome archival inks.
- Highest grade, water-proof and scratch-resistant canvas.
- Finest North American pine wood.
- Ready to hang right out of the box. Absolutely no assembly needed.
- Free hanging accessories and instructions included.
- 60 Days - Manufacturer Defects
Choose Your Wall Art Thickness