Rolling Cabinet Storage Chest Box Garage Toolbox
- Brand new and high quality
- Made of high-quality steel, sturdy and durable
- Powder coated finished resists rusts
- Large storage space for storing all kinds of items
- Lockable design for maximum security
- Handle on one side, easy to control the rolling tool cabinet
- Slide out drawers with ball-bearing rails, easy to push and pull out
- Universal wheel and 2 of them with brake, easy to move and beparked
- Detachable design for flexible use
- 4 hooks can hang some wrenches or other small items
- With EVA pads in every drawer to protect your tools from being scratched
- Easily assembly required
This is our stylish 2 in 1 tool chest with roller cabinet which is ideal for garages, work spaces or anywhere tool organization is needed.
Our tool cabinet cart is made of high-quality steel, durable and strong enough to store many different tools and other things. 4 small drawers, 2 large drawers, 2 trays and 1 big bottom cabinet provide large storage space for you. Tool chest and cabinet come in 2 pieces that allow you to use them separately or together according to your needs. The top chest is fully lockable to protect your tools and valuables. In addition, with four swivel casters ( 2 of them with brake) and a handle on one side, you can move it easily.
If you are looking for such a tool cabinet cart, please don't hesitate to buy one!
- Color: As the pictures show
- Material: Steel
- Overall dimension: 23.5"x 13" x 42.5" (L x W x H)
- Top chest size: 20" x 10.5" x 13.5" (L x W x H)
- Tool cabinet without casters: 21" x 13" x 26" (L x W x H)
- Weight capacity of each drawer: 22 lbs
- Net weight: About 58.5 lbs
- Package includes:
- 1 x 2 Pcs tool chest with roller cabinet
Excellent product, very good, was delivered on time, so I recommend this product, and this company
This is a pretty SOLID stater tool box. Or a tool box for someone who needs to organize a bit. I will say, I thought it would be bigger. But for the price and quality, you can’t go wrong. Everything arrived in great shape, set up was minimal. If you’re looking for something more heavy duty or something to fit ALL your tools in look elsewhere. But if you’re a homeowner and want space for the odds and ends jobs that may arise throughout the year, buy it. This has helped me arrange my tools so they are right where I need them. Again. This isn’t for a master mechanic. This is for the handyman, or someone who needs to organize instead of rooting through drawers or other plastic toolboxes for the right tool. All in all I am happy with my purchase.
Affordable and good quality
It's smaller then i expected but just what I needed. The slider on the drawer was off the rail when it arrived but was easier to fix it then send it back.