Rolling Mechanics Tool Cart Slide Top Utility Storage Cabinet Organizer 2 Drawer
- Brand new and high quality
- 220 lbs capacity
- Sliding top for storage
- Upper tray with 2 rubber liners
- Bottom tray provides more storage
- Handle can be attached on each side
- Two locking rigid casters and two swivel casters
- Caster wheels make for easy maneuverability around the work space
- Powder-coat paint finish or improved scratch and chemical resistance
- Plus, two locking swivel casters is for easy maneuverability. Don't hesitate to add it to your cart!
- Color: Black
- Material: Cold-rolled steel
- Overall size: 31" x 15" x 33.5" (L x W x H)
- Dimension of drawer: 23.1" x 12.8" x 2.4" (L x W x H)
- Load capacity of sliding of top (left and right): 40lbs
- Load capacity of each drawer: 25 lbs
- Load capacity of cabinet: 130 lbs
- Load capacity of bottom tray: 130 lbs
- Total load capacity: 350 lbs
- Package includes:
- 1 x Rolling mechanics tool cart
- 1 x Instruction
When the parcel arrives at one, it is as strong as the one wrapped in the box without any damage. All parts are perfectly matched. All hardware is included. You only need to provide your own tools. Nothing complicated. These instructions will allow you to put it on the handle with the rear steering casters. but it is more suitable for me to put them in front. like a shopping cart. This item is rock solid. Very recommended to buy, you can get one forever. No matter how young you are, you can build this thing as you wish. I bought it because I used the same one in an industrial factory. I knew it was good at the beginning. It is large enough to carry tools and provide small work surfaces at the waist. However. it is light enough and very satisfactory
Not a bad cart, I use it as a mobile classroom. I am a high school teacher and don't have my own classroom. I've made some modifications to this cart to fit my needs. The locking mechanism is quirky and the sliding drawers don't always close as nicely as I'd like. Additionally, it is really loud as I roll it down the hall. Other than that, it's great. I built a small wooden insert to sit between the open doors. In the top compartment, I have my power supply, USB 3 Port replicator and additional plugs. I can sit down anywhere and be ready to work, present or help a student.
Built pretty good for the price.
It suited my needs perfectly.